- AbleTo is the preeminent provider of tele-behavioral change programs for health plan participants who have undergone a health transition event and has been clinically proven to reduce cost and improve outcomes. These programs provide convenient access to behavioral health care support that is often necessary to drive medical improvement. www.ableto.com.https://www.ableto.com/
Array Behavioral Care (formally Insight + Regroup) is the leading and largest telepsychiatry service provider in the country with a mission to transform access to quality, timely behavioral health care. Array offers telepsychiatry solutions and services from across the continuum of care from hospital to home with its OnDemand Care, Scheduled Care, and AtHome Care divisions. For more than 20 years, Array has partnered with hundreds of hospitals and health systems, community healthcare organizations and payers of all sizes to expand access to care and improve outcomes for underserved individuals, facilities and communities. As an industry pioneer and established thought leader, Array has helped shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations.https://www.arraybc.com
- b.well offers an integrated health management and navigation platform designed to provide a personalized, simplified, and transparent healthcare experience for today’s consumer. b.well’s customers use the digital platform to provide their patients, health plan members, and employees with a streamlined and simple way to access rich content and tailored resources to better manage their health.https://www.icanbwell.com/
Carevive provides personalized and dynamic cancer care plans for patients that improve clinical outcomes and enable oncology practices to operate in emerging value-based models. Our care plans continuously update to provide ongoing guidance to patients based on their experiences throughout the journey. This process allows us to collect longitudinal Real-World Evidence (RWE) on the cancer patient experience that will drive better care delivery and oncolytic drug use and future development.https://www.carevive.com/
Privacy and regulatory requirements mandate that every healthcare provider identify, assess, monitor and mitigate risks caused by third-party vendor products or services. Censinet is a cloud-based platform that is becoming the Standard for Vendor Risk Management in Healthcare.https://www.censinet.com
- ClearDATA is a rapidly growing operator of cloud computing solutions and services dedicated specifically and exclusively to the health care vertical. ClearDATA provides HIPAA-compliant and HITRUST certified cloud computing hosting and security services exclusively to health care providers, payers and health care software companies. More than 310,000 healthcare professionals rely on ClearDATA’s HIPAA compliant cloud computing HealthDATA platform and infrastructure to store, manage, protect, and share their patient data and critical applications. www.cleardata.com.https://www.cleardata.com/
- Diameter Health upcycles raw clinical data into a standards-based, interoperable asset using their FHIR-enabled technology engine, Fusion. Diameter Health's comprehensive, automated data integration, normalization and enrichment technology delivers high-quality data to streamline workflows, inform decisions and accelerate interoperability, at scale. Learn More | Diameter Health
- HealthEC, LLC is a KLAS-recognized population health technology company on a mission to help customers succeed with value-based care by offering a flexible, single-platform solution that aggregates clinical, claims, and quality data and provides the actionable insights that can improve health care outcomes across multiple dimensions. Learn More | HealthEChttps://www.healthec.com/
MedOptions partners with skilled nursing and assisted living facilities to provide behavioral health services through the use of memory care evaluations, medication management and behavioral interventions. With multidisciplinary teams comprised of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners and licensed clinical social workers, MedOptions clinicians are experienced in dementia and Alzheimer’s care, long-term behavioral healthcare in elderly populations and memory care services. MedOptions acquired HLM portfolio company Vericare in June 2016.https://www.medoptionsinc.com/
mPulse Mobile, the leader in Conversational AI solutions for the healthcare industry, drives improved health outcomes and business efficiencies by engaging individuals with tailored and meaningful dialogue. mPulse Mobile combines behavioral science, analytics and industry expertise that helps healthcare organizations activate their consumers to adopt healthy behaviors. With over a decade of experience, 100+ healthcare customers and more than 300 million conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, expertise and solutions to drive healthy behavior change.https://mpulsemobile.com/
Nordic Consulting is a leading Epic EMR consulting firm. Ranked #1 by KLAS for Epic staffing and implementation support, Nordic consultants average ten years of experience and four Epic certifications and have worked with nearly 85% of Epic clients through a variety of healthcare settings. Nordic works with the country’s leading hospitals and offers a variety of services including software implementation, optimization, remote support, and affiliate extension projects.https://www.nordicwi.com/
OnShift distributes a cloud, SaaS-based staff scheduling solution for senior care facilities and the post-acute environment. Onshift’s software helps prevent both overtime and understaffing while dramatically reducing time spent on scheduling and managing open shifts. Fully integrated with time-keeping, HR, clinical and payroll systems, OnShift provides a unified view into staffing levels and labor costs across buildings. Thousands of customers choose OnShift because it’s the easiest-to-use scheduling solution with a tightly integrated communications platform, delivering fast ROI. The company also provides recruiting, retention, and onboarding solutions for its customers.https://www.onshift.com/
Persivia, formerly IHM Services Company, is a chronic care management company that helps providers better manage their clinical and financial risk through one robust platform. Persivia incorporates all patient data including both clinical and claims information to enable earlier clinical interventions and manage costs. Persivia’s advanced analytics and real-time clinical decision support addresses the growing need of managing complex patient populations and providing valuable insights into improving care quality.http://persivia.com/
- U.S. Medical Management "USMM" offers comprehensive, home-based healthcare services. We care for elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues. Our innovative model provides patients and payers with overall lower costs, better outcomes and higher patient satisfaction. Learn More | USMMhttps://www.usmmllc.com/
- Vida combines a data and tech-driven approach with human-centered design, empathy and compassion to help people tackle even the most persistent health challenges. Learn More | Vida
- Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment by providing individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. Wayspring focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community and then help each person find their own way to wellness. Learn More | Wayspringhttps://wayspring.com
Welltok Inc., is the developer of the healthcare industry’s first consumer enterprise platform, transforming the way population health managers guide and incentivize consumers to optimize their health. The CaféWell Health Optimization Platform organizes the growing spectrum of health improvement and condition management resources, obtains unparalleled consumer insights through advanced analytics, and leverages cognitive computing to create personalized, adaptive health itineraries. Health plans and other sponsors now have an efficient and effective way to engage, activate and reward consumers, which drives greater healthcare value across all types of populations, from kids to seniors.https://www.welltok.com/
- Change Healthcare is the premier national provider of healthcare cost transparency and consumer engagement solutions to health plans and employers, enabling their members and employees to better understand and utilize their healthcare benefits; make informed healthcare purchasing decisions based on quality, cost and convenience; and manage higher out-of-pocket responsibility and realize savings.
- Confluent Surgical markets synthetic, polymer-based, sprayable adhesion barriers and surgical sealants. These materials have potential applications across minimally invasive surgery in adhesion prevention, as sealants and hemostats, and in interventional procedures. Confluent was sold to the U.S. Surgical division of Tyco International in August 2006
Covetrus is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive improved health and financial outcomes. The Company brings together products, services and technology into a single platform that connects its customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Founded through the merger of two industry leaders, Vets First Choice and Henry Schein Animal Health, Covetrus leverages and integrates its combined technology, services, analytics and experience to serve veterinaries and their patients.http://www.covetrus.com/
- MedVentive offers health care providers and payer organizations solutions to measure and manage quality at the point of care. The company’s products identify opportunities for care improvement, provide interventions including alerts and patient communications that fit easily into the physician’s workflow and also measure the results.
- Phase Forward™ (NASDAQ: PFWD) is the leading provider of data management solutions for clinical trials and drug safety. It helps pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies bring needed drugs and therapies to market faster through electronic data capture (EDC), clinical data management (CDM), and adverse event reporting (AER) as either an integrated solution or as stand-alone applications
Phreesia automates patient check-in, delivers fully interactive content direct to patients, and enables real-time, point of care collection of patient co-pays and deductibles. The proprietary platform is designed to drive efficiency and profitability to the providers through seamless, automated check-ins with reduced time and workflow complexities for the administrative staff. PhreesiaPad significantly improves the patient experience while collecting full patient history, signatures for consent forms and insurance information, relevant clinical assessments, and enabling an outstanding credit card transaction processing experience for the patient.https://www.phreesia.com/
- RedBrick Health is a technology and services company that drives sustained engagement in health improvement programs through constant innovation and deep consumer insight. The company's health engagement platform blends a fresh, personalized consumer experience, impactful social networking tools and rewards that link individual financing to healthy behaviors. Redbrick’s comprehensive solution allows the employer to deploy singly, in combination, or as an entire system, but with an open hub, clients are also able to integrate their own components and programs
- Spinal Concepts provides the surgical community with the most technologically advanced implants used in the treatment of spinal disorders, diseases and injuries. The company is a leader in technology, with more than 40 U.S. patent awards, 22 foreign patents and numerous additional patents pending on product innovations. Spinal Concepts was sold to Abbott Laboratories in 2003
Tandem Diabetes Care is a developer of the first insulin pump with a touch screen technology for the treatment of diabetes. Unlike standard insulin pumps, this new design offers users a refreshingly simple and streamlined user interface, resulting in significant decrease in learning time and reduction of errors. Ushering in the new age of online management of diabetes, the company’s t:connect Diabetes Management Application enables users and their providers a fast, easy, and visual way to display data from their pump and supported blood glucose meters. This innovation allows them to uncover meaningful insights and trends to better control their diabetes.https://www.tandemdiabetes.com/
Teladoc provides members 24/7 on-demand access to a national network of U.S. board-certified physicians who can resolve many of their medical issues via phone or online video consultations. Teladoc works with the nation’s leading employers and health plans to provide access to care for patients. With over 7.5 million members and an average 8 min call back time, Teladoc is the leading provider of telehealth services in the nation.https://www.teladoc.com/
- Transcend Medical is a developer of novel devices for the treatment of glaucoma, the leading cause of adult irreversible blindness. The company has CE mark approval for its CyPass Micro-Stent, which is placed during cataract surgery to control and reduce intraocular pressure all day long. The Transcend Vold Gonio Lens was specifically created for micro-invasive glaucoma surgery and was designed to increase precision and stability with intraoperative gonioscopy and provides surgeons with excellent visualization and control for these procedures.
- The TriZetto® Group (NASDAQ:TZIX) is focused exclusively on providing health care payers, providers and benefits administrators with a broad portfolio of IT products and services. Its payer customers serve more than 135 million health plan members, or approximately 40 percent of the insured population of the United States.
- Vantage Oncology provides state-of-the-art cancer treatment specializing in the use of all aspects of radiation therapy. Through more than 60 cancer treatment facilities in 14 states, Vantage’s network of afflicted physicians and partnered medical groups provide superior treatment and compassionate care for those diagnosed with cancer. Vantage is also the pioneer in the development of the Vantage Cancer Care Network, an organization that partners with various oncology specialties to manage patient care through different treatment modalities.
The portfolio companies above do not represent a complete listing of investments. For a list of all portfolio company investments made by HLM Venture Partners since its formation, please click here.