A distinguished Strategic Advisory Board represented by C-suite executives with an interest in working with and fostering emerging, innovative health care companies.
- CEO of WebPT
- 25 plus years successfully leading private and public healthcare information technology companies including Medicity (an Aetna company), MedVentive (acquired by McKesson), Sentillion (acquired by Microsoft), ProxyMed, Healtheon/WebMD and ActaMed Corporation.
- Named by HealthData Management as one of Health IT’s 25 Most Powerful Women Thought Leaders in 2018 and in 2016.
- Senior Vice President, Health Solutions at the AMA
- Previously with IDX Corporation, its internet spinoff, ChannelHealth as well as 14 years with AllScripts
- For over 25 years, Laurie has led high-growth health information companies, bringing innovative technology to healthcare
- Laurie currently serves on the HIMSS Interoperability & HIE Committee, is an advisor to ATA (American Telemedicine Association), and co-chairs the Association Forum Healthcare Collaborative. Additionally, she is an active member of WBL (Women Business Leaders) and has been named one of Crain’s Notable Women Executives for 2020.
- Managing Director of Whitecross Ventures
- Previously served as Vice President of Innovation for Ascension
- A thought leader and vocal proponent for the advancement, practical application, and deployment of genomics, blockchain, artificial intelligence, as well as other disruptive technologies into the healthcare ecosystem
- Serves on several advisory and governance boards, spanning multiple sectors