A distinguished Strategic Advisory Board represented by C-suite executives with an interest in working with and fostering emerging, innovative health care companies.
- CEO of WebPT
- 25 plus years successfully leading private and public healthcare information technology companies including Medicity (an Aetna company), MedVentive (acquired by McKesson), Sentillion (acquired by Microsoft), ProxyMed, Healtheon/WebMD and ActaMed Corporation.
- Named by HealthData Management as one of Health IT’s 25 Most Powerful Women Thought Leaders in 2018 and in 2016.
- Managing Director of Whitecross Ventures
- Previously served as Vice President of Innovation for Ascension
- A thought leader and vocal proponent for the advancement, practical application, and deployment of genomics, blockchain, artificial intelligence, as well as other disruptive technologies into the healthcare ecosystem
- Serves on several advisory and governance boards, spanning multiple sectors