A distinguished Strategic Advisory Board represented by C-suite executives with an interest in working with and fostering emerging, innovative health care companies.
- Special Limited Partner of Greylock Partners
- Distinguished history of healthcare venture investing since the 1970s
- CEO of WebPT
- 25 plus years successfully leading private and public healthcare information technology companies including Medicity (an Aetna company), MedVentive (acquired by McKesson), Sentillion (acquired by Microsoft), ProxyMed, Healtheon/WebMD and ActaMed Corporation.
- Named by HealthData Management as one of Health IT’s 25 Most Powerful Women Thought Leaders in 2018 and in 2016.
- Senior Vice President, Health Solutions at the AMA
- Previously with IDX Corporation, its internet spinoff, ChannelHealth as well as 14 years with AllScripts
- For over 25 years, Laurie has led high-growth health information companies, bringing innovative technology to healthcare
- Laurie currently serves on the HIMSS Interoperability & HIE Committee, is an advisor to ATA (American Telemedicine Association), and co-chairs the Association Forum Healthcare Collaborative. Additionally, she is an active member of WBL (Women Business Leaders) and has been named one of Crain’s Notable Women Executives for 2020.
- Mark served for 26 years as the Chief Executive Officer of $2 Billion+ NorthShore University HealthSystem in Chicago
- Has also served on the Boards of The Advisory Board Co. (Nasdaq); AEA Investors(Cogent HMG); and Wellist (Boston)
Sheila H. Schweitzer
- Sheila is a well-respected expert in the healthcare industry with over 30 years of experience as an investor and senior executive. She was a co-founder of Blue Ox in 2009 and currently serves as an Executive Advisor.
- Sheila has been involved with over 40 companies totaling $3 billion of value. Among her many accomplishments, she was Chairman and CEO of CareMedic, an HCIT revenue cycle management company; and SVP Operations at EnvoyHealth, the nation’s largest healthcare clearinghouse. She founded and was the CEO of PatientMatters Holding, a technology and patient engagement firm helping healthcare providers manage patient financial obligations; was COO of MedUnite, a consortium of insurance/managed care companies that created a health data exchange; and CEO of Presideo, a biometric security platform for HCIT systems. She has also held advisory roles with Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and NDC Health. She previously served on the boards of Aventura and Recondo Health, and led the sale of National Electronic Attachment, a provider of HIPAA-compliant electronic data systems, to Accel-KKR.
- Sheila is a founding member of Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) and served on the ANSI X12 committee. She was Chairperson of the Association for Electronic HealthCare Transactions (AFEHCT) and The Medical Banking Project and led the mergers of both with HIMSS. Sheila has testified before the US Congress and the Ministers of Health of the European Union on the topic of electronic transaction and claim processing, and also participated in the development of the HIPAA legislation.
- Sheila holds a BS in Chemistry from Western Kentucky University.