Investors & Entrepreneurs – Relationships that set us apart
Delivering real benefits to portfolio entrepreneurs
- Perspectives on innovation and emerging trends
- Insights into prospective customer attitudes, pain point and hot buttons
- Introductions for qualified commercial relationships
- Talent and board member recruitment
- A well-capitalized co-investor network
- Heightened visibility with healthcare’s key constituents
- Executable exit strategy expertise
In the early-stage venture, we invest to grow equity. We lead financing and participate as co-investors from Series A up to larger pre-IPO rounds.
Delivering real benefits to strategic limited partners
- Early visibility to emerging trends
- Introductions to innovative companies of strategic interest
- Regularly scheduled interactions to share ideas
- Direct insight into pipeline, diligence findings, portfolio and companies of interest
- Commercial relationship opportunities with portfolio companies
- Potential co-investment opportunities
- Friendly, informal networking opportunity with other strategic limited partners at HLM-sponsored events
We are proud to invest on behalf of some of the nation’s most influential health plans, hospital systems, pharmacy chains, and healthcare foundations.
Through best practices refined from over two decades of working with these entities, we help spread innovation within our strategic investors’ organizations. In turn, they help accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies.They help us with due-diligence, developing targeted investment themes, and identifying dynamic companies working with their organizations that may need growth capital.
These symbiotic relationships have been a hallmark of our success for more than two decades. We enjoy longstanding relationships and regular interactions with the senior executives of our strategic investors. We serve on the Boards of Directors of a handful of other innovative and influential healthcare organizations. In addition, we continue to expand our relationships with newcomers in the emerging entrepreneurial healthcare ecosystem.